Welcome to AEON Vietnam Co., Ltd.’s official Corporate website.
AEON Vietnam Co., Ltd. (“Company or “the Company”) has established the following Terms and Conditions with respect to the use of this website managed by the Company or a Company agent (“Website” or “this Website”).
Please spend some time to carefully read and understand the terms used in the following legal agreement between you (as known as a website user) and the Company
By accessing, browsing or using any content parts thereof, or images of this website, you acknowledged that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree, please cease surfing this website.
Article 1 (Definitions)
Within respect to these Terms and Conditions, the words identified following are used in connection with the meanings provided. The term “This Website” shall mean aeon.vn and any subdomains or directories related thereto. The term “User” shall mean any person or persons accessing this Website.
Article 2 (Scope of and/ or Changes to Terms and Conditions)
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Company and User with respect to the use of this Website and use of this Website by User implies good faith agreement to these Terms and Conditions by User.
- Any individual rules determined as provided by separate notification by the Company on this Website, or provided via any other method, or any additional rules notified by the Company to the User on occasion shall comprise a portion of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that an individual rule or additional rule differs from these Terms and Conditions, such individual rule and/ or additional rule shall have precedence.
- This Website contains outbound links to other websites operated by the Company, by Company affiliates, or by agents of the Company. When using any of these sites, the User must agree to the usage terms and conditions contained therein.
- The Company may, at its own discretion, change these Terms and Conditions without the consent of User. In such event, the Terms and Conditions of this site shall be based on Terms and Conditions subsequent to such change.
- In no way shall the Company be liable for any penalties or damages incurred by User in connection with changes in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 (User Standing and Restrictions)
- User Standing
By using this Website, User consents to these Terms and Conditions, and at the same time assumes standing as a User of this Website.
- User Restrictions
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts:
- Any acts causing penalty or damage to a third party or the Company, or any acts that may lead to such penalty or damage.
- Any act impeding the operation of this Website.
- Any sales activities using this Website, any act using this Website for profit pursuits, or any act in preparation for such, with the exception of such acts that have been granted permission by the Company.
- Any act that defames or libels the Company or any third party.
- Any other act in violation of the laws or ordinances of The Social Republic of Vietnam or other countries, or any act that may lead to such violation.
- Any other act deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Article 4 (Information Contained in this Website)
The Company makes no representations or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or any other characteristic related to information contained in this Website. The Company may add to, alter, edit, or delete information disclosed on this Website at any time without offering prior notice to the User. In no way will the Company be liable for any damages incurred by customers in connection with additions to, alterations of, the editing or deletion of information contained in this Website.
This Website is intended solely for the purpose of making information available, and not for the purpose of soliciting investment or offering buy-sell recommendations relating to specific products.
The User shall assume their own risk in using and browsing this Website, and accordingly the Company and other related parties involved with the preparation, publication, etc., of this Website shall in no way be liable for any damages incurred resulting from access to or other use of this Website (including damages incurred by computers, networks, etc., whether direct or indirect damages).
Article 5 (Website Service Interruptions, Discontinuation)
- The Company may, at its own discretion and without prior notification to User, temporarily suspend or discontinue publication of this Website, in whole or in part, for any of the following causes
- When conducting periodic or emergency maintenance or upgrades to equipment and systems necessary for the publication of this Website.
- When publication of this Website is difficult due to fire, power outage, natural calamity or accidental circumstance beyond the control of the Company.
- When services are not provided by a Type I Telecommunication Carrier.
- When the Company has determined that the temporary suspension or discontinuation of this Website is necessary for operational or technological reasons, or the Company has determined that due to unexpected circumstances, the publication of this Website has become difficult.
- In no way will the Company be liable for any penalties or damages incurred by User or a third party, regardless of cause, in connection with the temporary suspension or discontinuation of the publication of this Website.
Article 6 (Links)
In the event that a link from this Website leads to another website, or another party provides a link leading to this Website, in no way shall the Company be liable for any websites other than this Website. In such event, the Company shall likewise in no way liable for content, advertisements, products, services, etc. included in, or such available for use on, any such website. In no way shall the Company be liable to compensate for any damages caused by or occurring in connection to any such content, advertisements, products, services, etc.
Links leading to separate individual pages may become invalid due to changes made to the structure of the target site or changes in server composition without advanced notification. Thank you for your understanding.
Article 7 (Copyrights)
- Copyrights of any information provided through this Website belong to the Company or the rights holder thereof.
- User may not in any manner duplicate, sell, publish or use for any other purpose beyond personal private use as set forth in the Law of Intellectual property and any information provided through this Website without the approval of the rights holder thereto.
- User may not in any manner cause a third party to use or publish any information published via this Website without the approval of the rights holder thereof
- In the event that User violates any terms or conditions of this Article resulting in a problem, User is solely responsible to resolve such problem at their own expense and shall not cause the Company to be subject to any harassment or damages.
Article 8 (Trademarks)
The “AEON” trademark, and the names and logos of products developed by the Company, etc. included in this Website are the trademarks of the Company or affiliated companies. The names of other products, companies, etc. are generally the trade names and/ or trademarks belonging to each company. Unauthorized appropriation or reproduction of trademark posted to this website is prohibited. Any use of Company trademarks requires prior written approval of the Company.
Article 9 (Indemnity)
- In no way shall the Company be liable for any damages incurred by User or a third party related to changes, interruptions, suspensions, discontinuation or termination, etc. of this Website.
- In the event that User causes damages to a third party in connection with the use of this Website, User is solely responsible to resolve such at their own expense, doing so in a fashion as to cause no damages to the Company. In the event that User causes damages to the Company through acts in violation of Terms and Conditions, or through fraudulent or illegal acts, the Company may seek commensurate compensation for damages from User.
Article 10 (Governing Law)
The laws of Vietnam shall apply to the establishment, force and effect, performance and interpretation of Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 (Agreement Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute related to Terms and Conditions, the People’s Court in Ho Chi Minh City shall be the court of exclusive first jurisdiction.
Article 12 (Translation Disclaimer)
The English contents on this Website may differ from those of the Vietnamese version. English terms for Vietnamese legal, accounting, tax and business concepts on this Website may not be precisely identical to the concept of their respective equivalent Vietnamese terms. No assurance or warranties are given for the completeness or accuracy of English translations. With respect to any and all terms herein, if there exist any discrepancies in the meaning or interpretation thereof between the original Vietnamese language and English statements contained herein, the original Vietnamese language will always govern the meaning and interpretation.